Wednesday, February 28, 2007


I'm in a super good mood today. my period has been over for three days and my hormones are regulating, so i've been my normal happy self! Lily is feeling better. She's in a playful mood and swinging in her swing. and i showered, got dressed, put my hair up and left the house all before 11:30am! I have my therapy to go to today, so I hope that that will help out some. It's group, so a bunch of other moms who have PPD. I'm skeptical of how its going to help, but it wont hurt to give it a shot. If it does work out, then i am going to look into one on one therapy to see if that will further help things.
Lily started laughing today, its really cute. and i've noticed she really likes to grab things and feel things. (She rubs Ryan's blanket when laying in bed with me)

No comments: