Saturday, February 24, 2007

Motherhood, It's a struggle

Anyone who is a mother, or even a father would agree, it's not all peaches and cream. and even when you see others having a hard time, you never truly understand until you have one of you own. Add postpartum into the mix and you've got yourself a craptastick time!
No day is the same. I can never tell if today is going to be a good day or a bad day until it's happening. Yesterday for instance was a HORRIBLE day and even after Lily was at my dads, I was still uber depressed. I felt horrible and useless and just wanted to run away. Lily was sick and I just couldnt cope with her constant crying. I havent felt that down in a long time. It seems that just as things are starting to look up, i crash big time. I dont know what women used to do before treatment and when they had to do EVERYTHING with no help from the fathers. I would've gone nuts and who knows what I would have done. Today was a much better day for me and hopefully tomorrow will be good too!

1 comment:

Busy Mom said...

You are so right, motherhood is a struggle. You totally hit the nail on the head when you said " I can never tell if today is going to be a good day or a bad day until it's happening"
I feel the same.